My favorite shooting time of the year in Ireland is the beginning of autumn, when, in my opinion, nature reveals its wonders better than any other time. Therefore, i'm planning to go to my favorite locations, places you see in my photos and often ask me if i photoshopped them or not :) On a tour, a whole 2-days-weekend-thing. And since some have requested my guidance on landscape shooting, i'm taking the opportunity to launch this as a landscape photography weekend course, where i'll share how to combine technics with tactics, with light and patience :) A tour is limited to 3 people and remember, this is not just a tour, this is a little adventure!
- free transportation with my car from meeting point to all locations
- overnight stay in my tents / sleeping bags provided
- morning breakfast outside the tent
- learning to shoot using my techniques
- sharing with you hidden locations you have never seen or been before
- chance to shoot the Milky Way depending of the weather
- full after tour post processing workflow of photos we made in Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop